Field Service Engineer for the UK
Radwell International are centrally located in the Midlands, which houses a state of the art repair centre and 55,000 sq. ft. warehouse for holding surplus and new stock.
Let us help you to reduce your downtime, our new field service engineer is on hand to prepare and plan for breakdowns - saving you time and money.
Contact us via email at email@example.com or call to speak to a member of the team 029 4756411.
- 24/7 Call Out
- Repairing an item onsite*
- Onsite backup
- Preventative maintenance
- Fault finding
*Depending of part/item
Provide support to your site, including emergency support to reduce downtime:
- Expertise in Siemens and robotics
- PLC expertise
- Emergency parts
- Experienced engineers with 10 years experience
- 2 year warranty on the entire unit
Step by Step Process
- Discuss your fault with us so we can establish as much detail as possible
- Radwell will quote a day rate for the visit, if shorter than quoted, a refund will be given.
- The engineer will call and arrange the visit
- The engineer travels to your site
- The engineer will assess and diagnose your fault
- The engineer will repair onsite if viable or if needed they will remove to be fixed off-site.
- Stock is also held in the same location. Radwell warehouses over 13 million items which equates to over £1billion worth of stock. The world’s largest stock of surplus product all with a 2 year warranty
- If a repair is not viable you have the choice of a service exchange or the supply of a replacement from stock